Monday, April 22, 2013

What would you do to make the world a better place?

Happy Earth Day!

Some  years ago, when I was studying sustainable development and the Earth Charter Initiative, I did a small study where I asked different people what would they do to improve our world. 

In the next days I'll be posting some of the answers I collected, which I recorded in their native language and script besides an English translation. For each, I added a close up photo of the person, their first name, age, occupation, and their country or countries.

Below is the premise. I invite you to join and contribute with your own 2 cents. You can comment below or send the info to hisandhersustainabletrip@gmail.com and we'll post it for you.

What would you do to make a happy earth day truly happy?


No comments:

Post a Comment